For more than 25 years, Maine Real Estate Management (MREM) has worked with institutions, banks, partnerships, corporations, government entities, and individual owners from as far away as Europe to as near as around the corner in Bangor, Maine. Courthouses, commercial office buildings, shopping centers, and government complexes are just some of the properties where we provide facilities management services. Our team will work with you to create a customized management plan that works for your needs and budget, including:
- On-site staffing or remote management, based on the needs of your facility. We will work with each building ownership group to determine what works best for them.
- A single point of contact for all services, with daily communication and reporting about the operation of your facility. We will customize our reports to meet the needs of each facility and building owner.
- A preventative maintenance program designed specifically for the needs of your facility and your budget.
- Close oversight of all subcontractors and preventative maintenance contracts to ensure work is properly done. We will work with vendors that are already in place or help find vendors who can properly service your facility.
- Tracking, reporting, and monitoring of all maintenance issues in an effort to minimize the operating cost of each facility. Our web-based software allows us to keep up-to-date status reports of all maintenance issues.