Maine Real Estate Management (MREM) provides comprehensive management services to Condo Associations and HOAs in a professional and friendly manner. When you hire MREM, you can be assured that our staff will handle every detail, including:
- Keep current updated homeowner files and maintain current homeowner directory.
- Review Rules and Regulations with the Board and make changes as needed.
- Review upcoming contracts with the Board for changes or updates.
- Compile bid packets for contractors.
- Review received bid packets with the Board.
- Work with contractors hired by the Association to make sure that all contractual obligations are being met.
- Work with Committee members as needed.
- Field all phone calls from homeowners and log and respond to any maintenance issues that are an HOA responsibility. All service requests are logged in our management software database.
- Provide 24/7 management availability for any emergency needs. Deliver notices to homeowners as needed.
- Host all board meetings at Maine Real Estate Management office.
- Prepare agenda and financial reports for board meetings. Agenda and reports to be distributed to all board members via e-mail at least 24-hours in advance of meeting.
- Send out Notice of Annual Meeting to all homeowners as required by Association documents.
- Prepare annual meeting packets and distribute to all homeowners as required by Association documents.
- Attend all regular and annual meetings.
Sale of Units
- Prepare resale certificate at request of real estate broker or closing attorney.
- Provide new homeowners with Association documents as required.
- Prepare and distribute P&L, balance sheets, and delinquency reports to the Board on a monthly basis.
- Provide year-end financial date to HOA accountant for preparation of tax returns.
- Work with the Board to create an Annual Budget.
- Collect assessment fees and deposit in appropriate bank account.
- Keep individual AR records in our management software database.
- Send out late notices as required.
- Place and remove liens as required.
- Pay bills as authorized.
- Maintain current vendor records and files.